Friday, April 20, 2012

We have wigglers

Its been about 34 hours since spawning started and we have a couple of wigglers, problem is they are falling to the bottom of the tank and he isnt even noticing, he just keeps make bubbles in random places.  Quite a few eggs at bottom of tank too, scares me a little, and makes me wonder if any of those will hatch or not.  Makes me wonder if he is even going to help once more and more hatch. OR just eat them :(  I really wish he would grab the eggs and wigglers at the bottom of the tank and help them back up, because ever few minutes even some eggs fall and he doesnt even seem to care to bring them back up.  fingers crossed everybody! The nest looks ALOT smaller, like 50% smaller, makes me wonder if he ate some eggs or if they were just bubbles not actual eggs. REALLY REALLY wish he would grab those eggs at the bottom!

No comments:

Post a Comment